Finished Mycorrhizal Fertilizer
Finished Mycorrhizal Fertilizer
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Technical Specification :
- Spore Count : 120 Spores per Gram or Per ml.
Mode of action :
Mycorrhizae are obligate and saprophytic in nature requires a living host for their survival. Commonly divided into three major groups Ectomycorrhiza, Endomycorrhiza and Ectendomycorrhiza. Ectomycorrhiza and Endomycorrhiza are important in agriculture, fungi penetrate into the plant cells, producing balloon like vesicles. The structure of the arbuscules increase the contact surface between the hyphal and the cell cytoplasm to facilitate the transfer of nutrients between them and VAM fungi produce the glycoprotein glomalin which may be one of the major stores of carbon in the soil, management of VAM fungi enhances phosphate uptake and mobilize immobile micronutrients like Fe, Mn, Zn, Cu, Bo, Mo. Besides these to impart resistance to plant against drought, soil borne fungal pathogens and nematodes. There is no septum in their hyphae. The fungi hyphae penetrate in to cortex layer of the root and form the hyphal organ “vesicles” and “arbusculus”. The interaction between AM fungi and plants is generally mutualism based upon nutrient exchange.
Benefits to the crop :
- Improve plant root growth and development.
- Increase the uptake and mobilization of phosphate in all crops.
- Increase and facilitate nutrient and translocation from the soil and root cuticle parenchyma to xylem ,Phloem, elements like nitrogen, potassium, Iron, manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc, boron, sulphur and molybdenum.
- Effective in overcoming the stress condition like drought, disease incidence and deficiency of nutrients.
- Enhance product quality and increase immune power of the crop.
- VAM supplement root hair in water absorption hence prevents reduction in crop relative water content of cells and helps to overcome drought.
Target Crops :
- Cereals like Paddy, Wheat, Millet, Vegetables namely Cabbage, Cauliflower, Pea, Bean, Brinjal, Chilly, Onion, Potato, Leafy vegetables, Tomato, Flowering plants and Fruit crops; Grapes, Citrus, Apple plants.
Method of application and dosage :
- Seed Treatment – Mix 4 – 5 ml VAM Bio Fertilizer in 50 – 100 ml of water, mix thoroughly with the seed and shade drying for 1 hour before sowing the treated seed.
- Seedlings Treatment– Mix 4 – 5 ml VAM Bio Fertilizer per lit. of water. A solution of KMB Bio Fertilizer is prepared; seedlings are dipped in this solution for about 30 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil Application – Mix 1.0 lit/acre or 4 Kg/ Arce of Bio Fertilizer VAM in 40-50 kg of well decomposed F.Y.M/compost or vermi compost or field soil and broadcast in the field before sowing or broadcast up to 45 days after sowing in standing crop and irrigate the field.
- Drip irrigation – Mix Premium Bio Fertilizer VAM 1.0 lit /Acre in 100 liter of water and irrigate the field through drip irrigation.
- Friendly with bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides.
- Don’t mix with chemical Bactericide (antibiotic).
Looking for "Finished Mycorrhizal Fertilizer" ?